We strive to provide a safe, loving and nurturing environment for children through close supervision and compliance with all NC Child Care Standards and Laws. Through the use of developmentally appropriate teaching techniques, we plan activities that meet the needs of the classroom and the individual child physically, mentally, socially and emotionally.
We are a certified Developmental Day Child Care Center that serves both typically developing children and children with special needs. We are also an official NC/Pre K site with classrooms that promote kindergarten readiness. As a Developmental Day Center, we meet enhanced teacher:child ratios, smaller class sizes, higher education standards for classroom teachers, and use of an approved curriculum to help plan developmentally appropriate activities for each classroom. Therapists from the school system and other agencies are able to come to our center to work with children with special needs.
New Adventure Learning Center Schedule
New Adventure Learning Center is open Monday-Friday from 7:30 am until 5:30 pm, year round, except for major holidays as observed by Transylvania County Government offices and 2-4 teacher work days per year.
Child Care Fees
Effective Date 7/1/2017
One Year Olds:
Monthly: $850.00 | Bi-Monthly: $425.00 | Bi-weekly: $392.30 | Weekly: $196.00 | Daily: $39.20
Two Year Olds:
Monthly: $750.00 | Bi-Monthly: $375.00 | Bi-weekly: $346.14 | Weekly: $173.00 | Daily: $34.60
Three to Five Year Olds:
Monthly: $700.00 | Bi-Monthly: $350.00 | Bi-weekly: $323.07 | Weekly: $161.50 | Daily: $32.30
DD/NC Pre K Afterschool:
Monthly: $350.00 | Bi-Monthly: $175.00 | Bi-weekly: $161.53 | Weekly: $80.75 | Daily: $16.15
- Licensed child care in North Carolina, go to www.ncchildcare.net
- Childcare and other opportunities for children in Transylvania County age 0-5yr, go to email@example.com
- Services in our area for children with special needs age 0-3yr, go to Children’s Developmental Services Agency, go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Services in our area for children with special needs age 3-5yrs, contact Hand in Hand Preschool Resources and Cameron Weaver, Preschool Coordinator, at 828-884-3113.
- Child Development Service Agency – 828-694-7975