Every day, every citizen in Transylvania County is impacted directly or indirectly by county government services from public safety to parks and recreation activities. Those operations are funded with public money and require that county government remain transparent with how those resources are used to provide services to the citizen. Transylvania County elected officials and staff are committed to transparency of county government and work to make information easily accessible that illustrate how citizen dollars result in services within our community.
Transylvania County works via the strategic plan and annual work plans to show measurable results so that citizens can see that county government is performing efficiently on their behalf. Transylvania County makes these reports and documents available to the public to fulfill that commitment to transparency for its citizens.
- FY 2018 Budget Ordinance (pdf)
- FY2017-18 Recommended Budget PLEASE NOTE: Download to View Bookmarks
- Education Funding Resources
- Final 2016 County Strategic Plan (pdf)
- FY 2015-2016 Budget Ordinance & Fee Schedules (pdf)
- Transylvania County Incentive Policy (pdf)
- 2014 Audit Report (pdf)
- FY 2013-2014 Budget Ordinance (pdf)
- Salaries of Employees Earning $50,000 or More (pdf)
- FY 2012-2013 Budget Ordinance (pdf)
- Capital Improvement Plan (htm)
- Health Expenses (htm)
- Number of Employees (htm)
- Indirect Cost Plans (pdf)