It is the purpose of the human resources department to provide quality services to the Board of Commissioners, departments and employees of Transylvania County. Services include: recruitment of qualified individuals; retention of valuable employees; Training, development and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the organization; a safe and healthful working environment; Inspiration and encouragement for a high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication and constant feedback; resources for administering benefits and helping with the process needs of employees; and policies and procedures.
NOTE: If you are an internal applicant contact Human Resources at 884-3100 to inquire about the internal application process.Thank you for your interest in seeking employment with Transylvania County Government.
***Search other Jobs in North Carolina*** - https://www.ncworks.gov
Frequently Requested Forms
- Address Change Form (htm)
- Change of Beneficiary
- County Employee Benefits Summary
- Mark III Supplemental Benefits Website
- Estimate Retirement Benefits
- Enrollment Change Form
- 401K Information
- W-4 Form - Change Tax Withholding
- NC-4 - Tax Withholding Form
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical Claim Form
- Nationwide 457 Retirement