Bidding on County Projects:
Documents and requests for proposals for currently underway projects can be found online at the County's self service webportal for vendors: https://transylvaniacounty.munisselfservice.com
We are currently accepting proposals for partnerships with nonprofit agencies to distribute and spend Local Fiscal Recovery Funds. A full copy of the request for proposals is attached here and can be viewed.
- Local Fiscal Recovery Fund Request for Proposals
- Advertisement for RFP
- The RFP Calendar is as follows:
- July 28th, 2021 - Request for Proposals issued
- August 13th, 2021 - Intent to Propose due to County (email to [email protected])
- August 16th, 2021 - Virtual Workshop (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2sCXl_cvOk)
- August 20th, 2021 - Written Questions Due Date
- August 27th, 2021 - County will respond to written questions.
- September 3rd, 2021 - Deadline to Submit Proposals
We are currently accepting proposals for the following capital projects:
- There are no ongoing capital or purchase projects ongoing at this time.
REGISTER AS A VENDOR
To register as a vendor please visit our Vendor Self Service Portal
Transylvania County reserves the right to reject any and all proposals in whole or in part and to waive such informalities as may be permitted by law.