List of Fees for Services
(Rates effective as of July 1,2016)
- Basic Life Support - Non-Emergency - $400.00
- Basic Life Support - Emergency - $425.00
- Advanced Life Support Assist Fee: $250.00
(Billed when EMS provides ALS care but no transport)
- Advanced Life Support - Non-Emergency - $450.00
- Advanced Life Support - Emergency - $500.00
- Advanced Life Support - Emergency - Specialized Care - $725.00
- Event Stand By - $100/hour (3 hours minimum)
- Mileage**$11.54/loaded mile (effective January 1, 2020).
- Wait Fee (First 15 minutes free) - Each additional 30 minutes $50.00
Emergency and Non-Emergency ambulance transport. All calls for service go through Transylvania County Communications (911/828-884-3188).
** The Mileage Fee will be automatically adjusted to reflect the current Medicare allowable rate.
Days/Hours of Operation: 7 Days a Week / 24 Hours a Day
- Transylvania County contracts with EMS|MC to transmit and collect EMS fees from patients.
- If you are a patient and wish to add billing or insurance information to your account,make a payment, or have a question about your statement, click here to access the Patient Portal. You can also reach our Patient Customer Service team at: 1.800.814.5339.
2022 Class Schedule
2022 Continuing Education
- Continuing Education Schedule... (Requires Excel)
Contact EMS Director: Kimberly Bailey
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone Number: (828) 884-3108 Ext. 7
Fax Number: (828) 862-8925
Location(s): The Brevard Base is located on Broad Street, directly in front of K-Mart. The Quebec Base is located on US 64 West, across from the Quebec Community Center, adjacent to TC Henderson Elementary School.