List of Fees for Services
(Rates effective as of July 1,2022 )
- Basic Life Support – Non-Emergency $410.00
- Basic Life Support – Emergency $435.00
- Advanced Life Support – Non-Emergency $475.00
- Advanced Life Support – Emergency $525.00
- Advanced Life Support – Level 2 $800.00
- Advanced Life Support – Assist Fee* $250.00
- Mileage ** $12.00/loaded mile
- Event Stand-By (3 hours minimum) $100.00/hour
- Wait Fee - First 15 minutes free, each additional 30 minutes $50.00
Transylvania County Emergency Medical Services provides emergency ambulance transportation services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All calls for service go through Transylvania County Communications (911/828-884-3188).
** The Mileage Fee will be automatically adjusted to reflect the current Medicare allowable rate.
- Billing and collections for Transylvania County EMS is managed by EMS Management & Consultants.
- If you are a patient and wish to add billing or insurance information to your account, make a payment, or have a question about your statement, click here to access the Patient Portal. You can also reach the Patient Customer Service team at: 1.800.814.5339.
- Law offices may request secure medical records and billing information online through ChartSwap.
- Patient or legal designee of patient may obtain patient care reports and itemized bills by calling EMS|MC at 1.800.814.5339.
Contact EMS Director: Kimberly Bailey
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone Number: 828-577-2561
Fax Number: (828) 862-8925
Location(s): Temporary locations include the Brevard Rescue Squad, near Brevard Middle School, at 233 Fisher Rd and and the white house, across from the Library, at 221 S Gaston Street. The Quebec Base is located on US 64 West, across from the Quebec Community Center, adjacent to TC Henderson Elementary School.